Rancho Santa Teresa
Swim and Racquet Club
286 Sorrento Way, San Jose 95119
Rancho Santa Teresa Swim and Racquet Club offers many activities that are free to members throughout the year. If you are looking for a social gathering, a good book to read, or some exercise with neighbors, Rancho has something for everyone.
Friday Coffee Club
Would you like to be part of our Senior Friday Coffee Club? Then come on over! Enter through the front entrance of the Hall any Friday at 10 am. The fun lasts from approximately 10 am to12:30 pm. We serve coffee and snacks every
week. We play Dominoes, Mexican Train and a card game called Sequence. If you do not know how to play, we are happy to teach you. We occasionally go on field trips to play bocce ball or try out a different restaurant; all you have to do is show up and be ready to have fun!
LAP SWIM RULES
• The pool is NOT staffed with Lifeguards during Lap Swim. Use of the pool is at your own risk.
• Do not lap swim alone. Members are responsible for ensuring someone else is there while they swim.
• If the covers are on the pool when you arrive, you are responsible for re-covering the pool when you leave.
• If you only pull off one/two cover(s), DO NOT swim under the remaining covers still on the pool.
• Lap swimming is for Members Only. No guests allowed.